Monday, November 3, 2008

Two Weeks Into Project BKO

[Updated 11/15/08]

Today is a day that is worth celebrating. Two weeks into Project BKO, I made my first 42 cents out of my articles at eHow. 42 cents obviously sounds very little, but it means a lot to me.

First of all, it is always encouraging to see the feedback or responses to what I have done. Blogging is a lonely job initially. Hopefully, what I write makes sense and starts getting interactions with my readers.

Secondly, these articles continue to have their long lifespan out there and to produce income over time. I can not predict how much my blogging and writing will produce. (We are going to find out, won't we?) But, I know they are like seeds; you work hard to put them out in the field, take good care of them, and then watch them grow. I think farmers would agree that farming takes love, tenacity, and patience. This is a precious culture with which we want our kids to grow up with, rather than a culture of making quick bucks followed by reckless spending.

Lastly, Project BKO is now an official AdSense publisher to provide you with useful and related sponsored content in addition to my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment